My sister told me about it and I’ve told other passengers along the way, including the nice couple from Florida on the Sunset Limited pictured below who are working to figure it out.
Sunday, May 19, 2019
Background: Amtrak’s “Track Your Train” Web Page
Amtrak has a real-time “Track Your Train” web page which has a map of the country showing the status of all their trains. You can zoom in on your train and click the icon to see the speed of your train (good when it’s 79, not so good when it’s single digits) and to see the estimated time of arrival at upcoming stops (good when you’re on schedule).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background: Train Travel is Enjoyable and Relaxing
Trains may be the most enjoyable way to travel. Train travel is a great way to connect with people, places and the history of the country. ...
-
I love looking at maps and thinking about trips to take. I've taken many trips on Amtrak, including when I worked as a dining car waiter...
-
Amtrak passengers are an incredibly varied group of people. They come from all age groups and all regions of the country, with different eth...
-
The dining cars on the trains are very enjoyable. They’re great places to meet people, enjoy the scenery and have a good meal. The food is g...

No comments:
Post a Comment